The Sunraysia Farmers Market (SFM) is a not-for-profit organisation that provides a platform for the region’s farmers and food producers to sell farm-origin and associated artisan food directly to customers.
Held on the first and third Saturday of the month , SFM offers agricultural diversity and fresh regional and seasonal food choices for customers.
SFM has been established for nine years and operates under its own governance structure.
The SFM provides support and opportunities for up to 120 stallholders (and indirectly their families and employees) and volunteers.
The market has a proud nine-year history of consistent and continued growth, stable management and community support based on self-funded achievement.
Market Coordinator - part time
- Manage, drive, develop and achieve the strategic and operational objectives of the market
- Ensure the smooth operation of SFM through efficient and effective management, development and promotion
- Advise, report to and support the management committee
- Raise the market’s profile and sustainable market position in collaboration with organisation and community stakeholders
Infrastructure Coordinator - part time
- Manage the volunteer team to set up and pack up the market
- Carry out a variety of basic tasks that include, electrical, cleaning, plumbing and masonry
- Ensure all safety requirements are met
- Maintain a clean safe environment
- Ensure all equipment is operating in a clean safe manner
Closing date for the above positions is 5pm,
Tuesday 16th December 2014