We want to share with our community and visitors all the good things that our Earth provides while promoting sustainability and showcasing what can be achieved with reused, recycled items and creative minds.
Fresh Fruit and vegetables, hand-made products such as jams and chutneys – biscuits and cakes – fresh-baked bread, plants, hand-made artisan crafts and arts, old fashioned handcrafts that are slowly being lost, are all featured for your delight.
Celebrity appearance by JAMIE DURIE OAM from 11 am to 1 pm!
Jamie is an international award-winning Australian designer and passionate environmentalist!
FREE Activities for children of all ages, including young-at-heart adults.
- Pet the farm animals and enjoy activities
- See native animals and birds up close, including snakes and lizards!
- Flower arranging for kids and adults
- Pumpkin Noughts and Crosses
- See how a beehive works with live bees in a clear-sided hive!
Live Music throughout the day by Shared Affair and Bluesberries
- Potter’s wheel in action
- Blacksmithing – feel the forge heat (from a distance)
- Felters and weavers
- Live painting display
- Vintage Tractor display
- Bio-farming talk
Partake of our famous Farmer’s Breakfast from 8 am
Food Trucks for lunch and snacks
Plenty of tables and chairs to relax and enjoy the atmosphere
Special appearance by a Woodland Faery created by an award-winning Cosplayer. Come and get a photo of your children with her!
hours minutes seconds
The Good Earth Fare 2022!