Patrons please follow all current Covid-19 Government regulations and guidelines. Maintain 1.5m social distancing, be mindful of current face mask regulations and practice proper hygiene.
During Covid-19 restrictions you cannot travel more than 5km to attend; only ONE PERSON from a household can ATTEND, BUY, LEAVE – social gatherings are NOT allowed; breakfast is TAKE-AWAY, there are no tables and chairs out; density quotients apply.
Public check-in is mandatory at EACH stall that you attend whether you buy produce or not. A QR-Code is displayed at each stall and manual sign in sheets are available if QR-Code check-in is not accessible to you.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Victoria | Coronavirus Victoria
- COVIDSafe Settings | Coronavirus Victoria
- How we live – Information for all Victorians | Coronavirus Victoria
- How we work: Information for business and industry | Coronavirus Victoria
- Face masks | Coronavirus Victoria
Under the current COVIDSafe settings for regional Victoria, farmers’ markets and market stalls continue to be authorised providers of food, drinks and groceries to the public.
COVIDSafe Events Checklist – 2021
Our events checklist has been completed and submitted and is available above.